Photography and Music…I don’t know what I would do without them.
In many of my posts I share pictures I had taken recently. In another few posts I link you to music I found somewhere…Whenever I get the feeling that a song is just to beautiful to keep it to myself… In the future you might even find some of my own stuff. No promises here though.
Below you can find a collection of links to my blog posts on Photography and Music. Enjoy :).
- Sharing what’s good – Incredible music by a new band, called ‘the Pauses’.
- Big Question – A picture of something. What do you think it is? 🙂
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge – The first Weekly Photo Challenge I participated in.
- Portraits – Three portraits of three beautiful people.
- Things you can do with a guitar – Five people, one guitar…An impressed David. (That’s me)
- Try This – The combination of a song I love and a picture I took. Together they had a strange effect on me.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted – The second Weekly Photo Challenge I participated in
- A Friday Night in Amsterdam – In the middle of the night I went out with a friend to take pictures. A selection of results.
- The Beauty of the Crow – A collage I made of multiple shots of a crow flying by.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Contrast – My third photo challenge. Enjoy!